elinedumonghphotography

Get Rid of Cold Sores Fast – Get Rid of Cold Sores

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/10/get-rid-of-cold-sores-fast-get-rid-of.html

Get Rid of Cold Sores Fast - Get Rid of Cold Sores

Disgusting & embarring cold sore blisters on your lips & face?


I’m the originator and author of Get Rid of Cold Sores & I’d like to offer you a very warm welcome to our website especially if this is your first visit here & more importantly if your sick of putting up with embarring cold sores and you want a fast solution.



Before you read on I’d like to make a couple of points very clear to all of my readers. First off I should mention that I have actually suffered with cold sores for almost 22 years, the last 4 being the real problem, hence the headline.


Secondly & most importantly, what I’m about to share with you is my own personal account of how I managed to not only get rid of cold sores fast using a simple & effective method, but how I was also able to stop cold sore outbreaks permanently…& yes it really can be done!


I suffered with recurrent & severe outbreaks over the last 4 years (after the birth of my daughter).


I really did find a way to get rid of my cold sore in around 12 hours, & you can do the same!


If you suffer with cold sores (Fever Blisters) & you need a fast, effective and practical solution to what is an embarring and contagious virus without spending a fortune on ineffective over-the-counter cold sore treatments and disappointing medications that don’t help, then this letter might be the most imortant you’ll read today or perhaps ever, depending on the severity of your cold sores.


Do you have a cold sore right now that you desperatly need to get rid of in hours not weeks?


Do you dread looking in the mirror after feeling that tingling & burning sensation?


Do you cringe at the thought of people staring at that big crusty sore on your lip?


Do you find yourself bolting the door & avoiding everyone rather than put up with the embarrment?


Have you tried just about every cold sore treatment you could find without success?


Do you find the complete lack of effective cold sore treatments both annoying & frustrating?


Then give me just 5 minutes of your time so that I can show you how to get rid of your cold sores really quickly, Just like Tony…


" Ridiculously easy, never dreamt it would actually work, but I’m eating my words now. My cold sore was already out and getting bigger by the minute, I applied the _________ just before bed & remarkably the sore had completely dried by the next morning. I followed your instructions for the following day and it seems to have worked. I don’t suffer with cold sores all the time like some so I was only looking for a quick fix. This is great & it worked.".


Perhaps my story is very similar to your own, after all suffering with cold sores is very common, not to mention embarring. Especially as they always seem to appear at the most inappropriate moment. I’ve suffered with cold sores for as long as I can remember. I had my first cold sore as a small child, which is nothing unusual. Throughout childhood my cold sore outbreaks were infrequent & I guess, normal.


Like many cold sore sufferers my sores became worse as I hit my s. I remember just how embarring it was to have cold sores back then. I dreaded the tingling sensation, knowing that I’d have to go to school with those ugly cold sore blisters covering half of my bottom lip & of course put up with the jokes.


Having cold sores as a ager seemed like the end of the world to me at the time, & I think I tried pretty much everything I could get my hands on. I tried the over the counter products as well as a few cold sore remedies such as Acetate (nail polish remover), but nothing really worked and Acetate burnt & scarred my lips.


And then the cold sores just stopped, not completely but they were infrequent enough to not be a problem, & I guessed or should I say "hoped" that would be the end of my cold sore ordeal.


In 2007 I gave birth to my beautiful baby daughter, But, unfortunately at the same time back came my cold sores, only this time they were much worse.


After my daughter was born my cold sores were consistent, I had sores almost daily with more developing before the others had healed. Nothing worked, my lips were covered, the sores even spread to my nose.


"My ordeal with cold sores was far from over. In fact they just got worse & worse!"


Suffering with cold sores through my s seemed so very cruel at the time but not being able to kiss my little baby girl was simply devastating. I already knew that most of the products sold over the counter as cold sore treatments were little more than useless in my case so I quickly decided to enlist the help of my doctor. To my doctors credit he was both sympathetic & helpful which I have to say came as a bit of a surprise.


Due to the severe & consistent cold sore outbreaks I was now experiencing my doctor prescribed a course of herpes suppressive medication which is more commonly known as ‘Antiviral medication’. He told me that antiviral medication is more commonly prescribed for HSV2 (Herpes type 2) patients, but should work for my cold sores as they are also caused by the herpes virus (HSV1, Herpes type 1).


I took the Antiviral medication (pills) twice a day as prescribed. My doctor ured me that if I completed the course of Antivirals my cold sores would clear up & it really looked like he was right!.


The course of medication lasted for two weeks & after the tenth day it looked like the drugs had worked.


The cold sore blisters had all but gone leaving only the slightest red patch & I wasn’t getting the constant tingling sensation which normally signaled the arrival… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved