elinedumonghphotography

Learn How to Draw Like a Pro With Online Drawing Lessons

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/10/learn-how-to-draw-like-pro-with-online.html

Learn How to Draw Like a Pro With Online Drawing Lessons

Student testimonial for this lesson: Sharp pencils and correct pencil use: both techniques combined gave me sharper images, finer lines and made corrections easier. This method required more hand control and a longer time to complete – but the results were almost magical! Thanks for the awesome course.


Sarah, I got exactly what I wanted from this cl and MORE! I realize now that my paintings never came to life because I never grasped the idea or use of tonal value.



Student testimonial for this lesson: I really appreciated the use of shapes in order to draw a dog. It was my first attempt since childhood! I surprised myself! How much easier it was to draw with that method in mind! I’m really enjoying the course because it requires me to take the time out of my life for art. As you stated, the more one practices, the better one becomes.


Student testimonial about this lesson: I wanted to share with you, the block in technique was quite an eye opener for me! As you rightly pointed out, I was one of those people who started their drawing, one detail at a time (e.g. in a portrait, I would tackle the hair, then eyes, then lips, neck and so forth). The block in technique is a really helpful and accurate way of getting the proportions right and giving the drawing a solid foundation! Look forward to your feedback! Thank you for your detailed feedback on my lesson four ignment. I really appreciate the specific pointers you gave me.


Student testimonial about this lesson: Sarah, what a fun cl. I never leave home without my cell phone and my ipad. Now, I’m also adding my value scale! As an artist, you may not understand this, but I am a retired engineer and never even thought I had a right brain. So imagine the world that you’ve opened up to me: I now see and notice shapes in nature and tonal values and can even make a decent attempt at reproducing them. I know there’s lots more to learn, but even at this point — look out world! Thanks for all your help.  I’m noticing tonal gradations everywhere and will be spending more time on my drawing skills. Blocking-in was an eyeopener for me and I am in love with the possibili of cross-hatching. I’ll be practicing it all before [going on to other lessons]. Thanks for everything.


Student testimonial for this lesson: Thanks for your excellent video instruction. It was most helpful in my understanding of how to proceed with the practice face. I feel that I now have a better understanding and a good foundation for mapping facial when I want to draw a face.


Student testimonial about this lesson: Enjoyed gridding – makes it so much easier and am learning to “see” better. I like how you demo in your lessons – helps to see how you do it and what you are thinking about. Excellent demo in this lesson!!


Student testimonial for this lesson: I think that all the information in this lesson is valuable and will help as a guide when I am working on future paintings. There is so much to absorb. I could spend a w semester working on these issues. I find it odd that in many of my painting cles my instructors never spent time to explain in detail the way to approach the problems that arise when you are working with perspectivve. Sometimes, I wasted my time making the same mistakes.


Testimonial about this lesson: I think that all the information in this lesson is valuable and will help as a guide when I am working on future paintings. There is so much to absorb. I could spend a w semester working on these issues. I find it odd that in many of my painting cles my instructors never spent time to explain in detail the way to approach the problems that arise when you are working with perspectivve. Sometimes, I wasted my time making the same mistakes.


This was an excellent lesson and one that I will need to do more work in. I really enjoyed doing the one-point perspective exercise with the boxes at different levels! Have never done this before, so it was great practice and I learned what should be lining up with the VP. Cool! Thanks for another wonderful lesson!


Student testimonial for this lesson: I enjoyed the wonderful cl and all your advice, and am happy to be on the list to get the [newsletter]. It is obvious that you put so much into all of it and that you care about the students. I feel that I have learned a lot and have more confidence and know that with practice and referring to the lessons I can get better.


Hello,Ms. Parks! The other day I received an email that lead me to this site of yours, and-I must say- your course really caught my attention. I’ve been interested in taking drawing and painting cles, but time and money did not favor me. However, I do have a question to ask before making a decision: Can the videos of the course be downloaded to computer or USB after purchase? Because some online courses do not allow this for different reasons. Your reply to this question will be deeply appreciated! Thank you.


Thank you so much for your comment! We’ve worked hard to produce an excellent course and are always interested in what our customers and subscribers have to say. I’m afraid currently, our videos are available only for live strea through your browser. That may change in future, however, so definitely check back later. If you have any further questions, please let us know! (You can also use the web form on our page.)


Please let me know if you can work on payments on want to lean to bad I have the money… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved