elinedumonghphotography

Over 3000 Private Pilot Manuals and Exam Handbooks – Private Pilot License Licence Groundschool Training – PPL JAR JAA FAA ATP

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/10/over-3000-private-pilot-manuals-and.html

Over 3000 Private Pilot Manuals and Exam Handbooks - Private Pilot License Licence Groundschool Training - PPL JAR JAA FAA ATP

One thing was certain, I knew from a young age that I was destined to soar the open skies. Fast forward many years and I did end up following my pions. I was fortunate enough to get my pilot’s license and eventually ended up with United Airlines.


At United, I had the pleasure to pilot 10 different aircrafts ranging from a DC-3 all the way up to a Boeing 747!



I have trained hundreds of Private Pilots, Instrument Ratings Commercial Pilots, Airline Transport Pilots and Yes FLIGHT INSTRUCTORS !


And I am a certified instructor in both single engine and multi engine aircraft as well as a Certified Helicopter Flight Instructor (I’ve recieved my CFI in 1998)


And here is the cool thing….I have never lost that kid inside of me who just loves to fly! I just made a living out of it. And now YOU can too….


This is the first course to provide the prospective or current student pilot a true "real world" perspective of what learning to fly is really all about.


The intuitive approach… combined with the crystal clear video explainations and difficult concepts, and literally the best illustrations and diagrams I have ever seen, serves to set this 2 DVD flight course apart from all others. This course will set a new standard in the field.


Here’s the BIG problem: Did you know that most student pilots spend thousands more than they need to and many times become frustrated with flight school owners and inexperienced flight instructors?


Get Your Pilot Training Done In 30 Days! Well, luckily for you, getting your pilot’s license has become a w lot easier than it was when I got mine. There really is no excuse for not following your dream. As such, I have spent 4 years to put together a comprehensive training course that will allow you to attain your pilot’s license in 30 days…


Actual FAA & JAR exam study pack with 26,000 Q&As, private pilot syllabus tests plus free cheat sheets and study guides!


A complete helicopter and fixed wing private pilot course that consists of manuals, handbooks & groundschool training


Comprehensive fixed-wing, flex-wing and helicopter pilot tutorial training manuals for JAA, FAA, JAR and CAA pilot training.


A ground school course with over 2000 illustrated pages of flight training manuals (you will be super-prepared before hitting the skies for your first time!)


With over 20 years in the aviation industry, I am a certified instructor who has taught hundreds if not thousands of people like you how to fly and how to get their pilot’s license. That means I know precisely what it takes to prepare you for the rigorous tests the FAA, JAR or ATP flight school will put you through and I know what it takes for you to p. Let me break it down for you:


Forget those expensive books and flight schools. Listen, no other private pilot course in the market is as comprehensive as this and this was one of the major reasons I created this course. These groundschool guides cover both helicopters and fixed-wing licences and it comes in an interactive CD format.


For less than the cost of an hours real life ground school you will have full access to over $1000 worth of flight training manuals and handbooks. Compiled by professionals these manuals are an invaluable resource for embarking your ground school training


As a matter of fact, over the years I have seen many similari with hundreds of students who were frustrated and looking for guidance.


So, I have put all my training materials, videos, checklists, handbooks, explanations and many flight training modules all together as I guide you step by step thru all the steps needed to obtain your private pilot license.


Module 1 : FLIGHT TRAINING MANUAL & FIXED WING PILOT’S HANDBOOK


Module 2 : Private Pilot Groundschool Course "JAR & FAA Ground School Training"


A "must-have" for aspiring pilots and anyone wanting to improve their general aviation knowledge.


Once you know this stuff, you’ll be ready for the motherload of all resources I’ve talked about at the start of this letter…


This is a mive collection of feedback papers, test prep, exam annexes and essential reference materials containing more JAA ATPL/CPL, FAA exam questions and answers than any other package! You will find many of the questions contained in this package on the current real life exam papers!


As you can see nothing is left out here. You get INSTANT access to everything you need to fully prepare you for your first flight and virtually guarantee your success in learning to fly and getting your pilot’s license!


This is the "good stuff" that cuts right to the chase and shows you the complete path to attaining your private pilot license without the headaches and road blocks.


If you get in before I close the doors (which could be anytime), I’ll give you THREE special, time-limited bonuses that will help you get going with this even faster…


There are more than 200 pages of current Radiotelephony information for the novice or experienced pilot. Approved by the CAA and containing the following concise chapters.


The stuff you’ll learn in these course will save you hundreds of dollars on "advice" that ends up not helping you at all.


Remember, I said three bonuses, not one. The second bonus is so unique that you’ll never find it anywhere else…


Time-Limited Bonus 2: "Seaplane, Gilder & Balloon Flying Handbooks" ($49 Value)


The seaplane, gilder and balloon flying handbooks retails for over $67 and it is included as a FREE Bonus if you order today. It is a fantastic education for recreational pilots.


When I started planning the Complete Private Pilot DVD Course, I knew this bonus would be invaluable for all pilots. I wanted to sell this individually for $24.95 but to sweeten this deal, I’m going to give it to you!


My training materials, exam and study guides have helped hundreds… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved