elinedumonghphotography

Teacup Pig Secrets

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/10/teacup-pig-secrets.html

Teacup Pig Secrets

Pot belly pigs can be the cutest, most affectionate and lovable pets you can own. But before buying one as a pet, you should learn all you can about potbelly pig ownership. Piglets are not like puppies in the way they learn or behave – in fact studies have shown that piggies are much smarter than dogs and a pig will have the intelligence of a 2 year old. This is the reason why people say having a potbelly is the same as having a toddler for 15 years!


I love pigs. And I have owned and bred potbelly pigs for over 10 years and after spending so much time around them, I’ve discovered the easy and more importantly effective methods that can be used to train your pig, keep your piglet in line and obeying your commands. It wasn’t easy though. In the beginning there were no resources or information available and everything I’ve learned I’ve had to do so through trial and error and speaking to other potbelly owners and vets. My first pig, Bacon, became aggressive after I had him for around a month and it took quite a while to tame his aggressive ways. But we eventually won the battle and ever since that time Bacon has been an inquisitive and affectionate companion.



Dear Sean, I am writing to let you know that my pig FINALLY understands who is Boss. Your suggestions on regular feeding habits worked, although it took 3 weeks for Peter to begin to realize it. Peter didn’t like to be told what to do, but the more I refused to give into his demands, the less aggression he now shows.


I finally figured out why my Pig never stopped sleeping. I took him to the Vet and he was not getting the right foods. I am now ordering the foods you suggested in your book and I have a different pig. My Pig would have died without your help. I will be forever grateful.


Teacup pot belly pigs are very intelligent, social animals that instinctively respect a strong leader. They can sense it when you are trained, and not the other way around.


Before you bring a mini home, “Pot Belly Secrets” will help you learn how to lay down the law from day one.


Once you have learned the basics, Mini Potbellied Pigs make intelligent, delightful pets. “Pot Belly Secrets” has training and playtime secrets showing how you and your pig can have fun.


I would like to highly recommend your Pot Belly Secrets package that has proven to be a lifesaver for me and my Pig. My son brought a pig home two years back and I was left caring for it while he went off to college. I was having a terrible time with its aggression towards me and didn’t know what to do. Your simple lessons on Dominating the Pig helped me so much. ‘Rodge’ obviously thought I was beneath him in the pecking order and was never going to listen to what I had to say. Now, as suggested, I stand my ground in the ways you outlined, and he always backs down. My son can hardly believe what has happened. To any pig owner who is thinking about getting this wonderful product, let me ure you, it will be the best investment you will ever make.


I will be forever grateful for buying you ebook. I was just about to give my pig to a sanctuary because of his aggression. Now I have stopped feeding him 4 times a day and I have built a play area out the back especially or him, he seems to be cal down. Will keep you updated.


If you’re having problems managing your pot bellied pig, this ebook can save your sanity, and help you save your pet. How much is it worth to know you will save hundreds of dollars by knowing how to take proper care of your Potbellied Pig? How much is peace of mind worth, when you don’t have to be dealing with an aggressive, overweight Pig?


Now, I am not going to charge you anything out of line for this book. I am here to help you and share the information you need. Charging $100 or more, like many others do, is not what I am about. I am about making you and your pig happy and healthy for years to come, this you can now guarantee for a small investment of $27.


Not only that, but you can Download “Pot Belly Secrets” instantly, and be reading it 2 minutes from now. This book is available in .pdf, .epub and .mobi file formats.


Almost all electronic devices, including computers that can install Adobe Acrobat Reader. This also includes the iPad and the iPhone


MY GUARANTEE TO YOU: If you are not completely Satisfied with this Product, you will be given a full refund. I also guarantee that after reading this book ONCE you will be able to: * STOP AGGRESSION with my 10 step process * Help your Pig Communicate Properly * Control Social Hierarchy * Improve your Pigs Immune System. * Easy Teeth and Skin Care. * Introduce a 2nd Pig with Ease. * Harness and Lead Train your Pig. * Weigh your Pig without Scales. * Housetrain your Pig.


There is no point saying to yourself in 12 months time “I should have taken some good advice”. Now is the time to take control and get prepared to deal with your Potbellied Pig. It’s certainly more difficult to teach an old Pig New Tricks so the longer you wait, the more difficult it will become.


Learn how to teach your piggie tricks like sit, play dead, bow/curtsy, stay, fetch, spinning & figure eight, playing musical instruments, shaking hands and playing golf, slam dunking a basketball, pushing a pram and jumping through hoops! Read more…


Teacup Pig Secrets, Pada: 10:45 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved