elinedumonghphotography

TTBootCampGames

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/10/ttbootcampgames.html

TTBootCampGames

When I started my group sessions, I was renting a 12 foot by 12 foot area from a local “big box” gym. Every day I had to show up to the gym 30 minutes before my first session and move 10 spin bikes off of the floor just so we could train. I did everything in my power to market my program and spread awareness so that I could fill my small floor space and find a better facility to train in. It just seemed like no matter what I tried to do, my membership numbers weren’t moving and I was actually starting to lose people. People were getting bored with the format of my session and finding other ways to get variety in their training.


I was needed to find a way to get that “spark” back into my sessions to prevent people from getting bored. Plus with new boot camps opening up around me, I knew I needed a compeive advantage.



You’re probably wondering what the heck Boot Camp Games are and how they can increase your member retention rates and generate a constant source of referrals, right?


I know it sounds like a weird combination, but here me out. As we both know, it is way more affordable to retain clients then it is to try and get new ones off of the street. To be exact, the cost of getting new clients is SEVEN TIMES MORE than the cost of retaining clients!


You have to keep your current clients MOTIVATED to come back to your sessions, get NEW clients in the process and continue to create a FUN training atmosphere every day.


That’s a LOT of extra work hours, not to mention a LOT of extra pressure – especially when memberships keep dropping due to boredom. It happens…


So what if I had a SOLUTION that would FIX all of those problems with the “click” of a on AND what if it was as easy as playing games with your friends?Hang in there… let me explain.


Boot Camp Games are a combination of recess style games and my knowledge of Turbulence Training fitness drills. These games are designed to inflict “turbulence” on the body, which causes a fat burning muscle toning response. Not only are these games fun and exciting, they also can be used as an effective form of exercise. These games didn’t start off as being “boot camp friendly” though. They actually weren’t boot camp games at all at one point…


One night (Really Late) I was looking around my bat for some cones to do line drills with in my boot camp the next day. I ended up finding a box of my old karate notebooks (8 years’ worth). One of these notebooks was loaded with drills and games we used to play with our karate students. Right then, I had a crazy idea… What if I took the martial arts aspect out of some of the games and added fitness elements to them? Viola! I had a new, killer program to implement with my clients that would break boot camp boredom and keep them co back for more.


What’s my secret for retention? GAMES! It keeps everyone excited and motivated, and instills a sense of loyalty and community that people cannot find anywhere else.


I am a TT Certified Instructor, and what I did with these games was I took my knowledge of cutting-edge TT fitness and combined it with my pion for group games to create a killer new program that would revolutionize the format of boot camp cles.


The truth is, with so many games and activi to choose from, you’ll easily keep your boot camp cles filled with people, diverse, and exciting for quite some time.


Check out just a handful of the games you can instantly use to keep your members engaged and hyped-up about your boot camp…


Using these games at the end of cl will boost the sense of community within your boot camp. Remember, they can get a workout anywhere, but people want to work out with their friends. These games are designed to encourage social interaction and teamwork. Because of this, everyone will be growing closer as a “fitness family” on a daily basis. When this sense of belonging occurs, they become loyal to your boot camp. This means they have a higher chance of staying and referring people to your facility.


Let’s face it, we all get bored and burned out from the same routine eventually. Implementing these games at the end of a workout can help break up the monotony of a boot camp cl. Even if you change your workouts every day, which I’m sure you do, there is still a chance that they will feel “burned out”. These games offer a “vacation” from the workout. We know they are still exercising, but in their minds, they are playing with their friends. More variety you incorporate into your boot camp, the better the chance of members returning on a reoccurring basis.


What sets you apart from the person down the street who has a boot camp? How about the way people feel when they leave cl. Do they feel over-worked and thoroughly exhausted like every other boot camp in the area? Or, do they rejuvenated and energized? Obviously, you want the second one. These games will help you stand apart from your compeion. We have taken many old school recess style games and formatted them so that there is some form of fitness involved with them. They are still working out, but they are smiling and laughing in the process. That is definitely a “win-win” in my book!


By combining all three of these client-getting elements into all of these games, you’ll never have to learn how to retain customers EVER again. Creating more time and freedom that you deserve AND helping MORE people.


Forget about… Read more…


TTBootCampGames, Pada: 8:35 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved