elinedumonghphotography

Universal Life Secrets

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/10/universal-life-secrets.html

Universal Life Secrets

CAUTION! The Secrets You’re About To Discover Have Been Hidden From Mankind For Centuries For A Perfectly Good Reason…


Incredible, Legendary Mind-Power Secrets So Remarkably Powerful That Many Ancient Mystics Have Sought To Destroy Them To Prevent Them From Falling Into The Wrong Hands…



I would like to caution you that what you’re about to read may very well be the most important letter you’ll ever read in your ENTIRE life.


Accomplish ANYTHING you set your mind to, even if no one else in history has ever succeeded in achieving it


Become an extraordinarily compelling master of persuasion able to influence ANYONE to do your bidding


Live a life of unimaginable wealth and perpetual affluence (and even fame, if that’s what you truly desire)


In short, you will have FULL, UNRESTRICTED ACCESS to all the secrets that will transform you from mere mortal to an all-powerful GOD of your own domain.


Secrets such as Irresistible Hypnotic Influence, Innate Psychic Ability, Supernatural Healing, Indomitable ual Prowess, The Cosmic Omnipotent Knowledge Of Life And The Universe…


…and A W LOT more that I really can’t afford to list down because of time/space constraints.


As unbelievable as this may sound, these secrets will grant you complete control over every aspect of your life.


Constantly telling you what to do in order to get ahead in life, even to the point of instructing you what your ideal dream or goal in life should be?


You should be the one who is in control of every aspect of your destiny, not some schmuck at the of some hierarchy who’s determined to keep you from getting your well-deserved break in life or to crush the dreams you’ve always thought of achieving some day.


Your life, from here onwards, will be how YOU envision it… but only if you seize the opportunity to learn these ancient, forbidden secrets.


…because they believed that once these secrets fell into the wrong hands, the balance of power would shift and the world would be plunged into chaos.


These secrets are really a compilation of knowledge of the ages, stretching back centuries to the times of ancient philosophers, venerable priests, and wise mystics, eventually ped down from master to apprentice, parchment to paper…


And now in the 21st Century, these secrets have been converted into digital format, updated for the modern world, but still retaining the timeless, undiluted wisdom and controversial secrets to the attainment of incredible power and ultimate enlightenment.


These are secret, fundamental principles that have allowed the world’s richest and most powerful individuals to achieve incredible levels of success in their lives.


These life-changing principles have granted these individuals the power to shape their very lives however they deem fit.


You must be wondering why I’m so confident about these secrets being so incredibly life-changing and why I’m so eager to share them with you.


You probably have a job right now, maybe even a girlfriend or wife or lover you can come home to. Maybe you’re ok with your life right now, even though you sometimes think that things could be just that much better.


As embarred as I am about admitting this, the following is a true account of my life just 5 years ago.


My parents couldn’t really afford to send me to college, but they scrounged up wver they could to get me into a state college. Unfortunately, with what little we had, and no scholarship, I had to drop out.


Just a week after dropping out of college, I got a job. And shortly after that, another job. And then another. And then another.


My love life wasn’t all that great either; I had zero confidence, zero self esteem, and I could never get any dates.


Now, keep in mind that even though I was a college dropout, it wasn’t because I couldn’t keep up. On the contrary, I LOVE studying.


Call me a nerd, a geek, a bookworm, wver… I’m the kind of guy who’s constantly trying to improve myself by reading up on wver I can.


So with all the time in the world, I immersed myself in books, borrowed from the town library, and I spent my days reading books on self-improvement, success psychology, and yes, even romance.


I told myself that I wouldn’t be greedy; I’d be thankful if I could settle on either having enough money to sustain my expenses, or having the companionship of a good woman.


Ok, ok. So I wanted to make millions of dollars a year and I wanted to be an irresistible Chick Magnet and have hot, steamy, pionate with as many women as I could.


The problem was, I ended up reading what must have been dozens of books over the course of half a year, and every single author had different ideas and techniques for life success.


The more I read, the more I became confused. I was about ready to give up and resign to living a monotonous life of working odd jobs and living in my parents’ bat for the rest of my miserable life.


One day I attended a free seminar on success psychology, and I distinctly remember that it was a rather long, drawn out session that lasted half a day, and by the end of it I was frustrated that I hadn’t left any wiser as to how I could turn my life around.


As I contemplated on speaking with the speaker personally, I was approached by a man who handed me a name card, with just a website URL, a telephone number, and the words “Change Your Life Today” beveled across the front of the plain white card.


Now, you’d probably think the same thing I did back then. I thought, “Wait a minute, this must be some sort of scam. Maybe it’s one… Read more…


Universal Life Secrets, Pada: 10:24 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved