elinedumonghphotography

Bodybuilding Progam How To Build Muscle – Beginner to Advanced.

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/11/bodybuilding-progam-how-to-build-muscle.html

Bodybuilding Progam  How To Build Muscle - Beginner to Advanced.

This is the best $$ I have ever spent while in pursuit of knwoledge of health and fitness, and doing so has saved me thousands of $$ in useless supplements, books, etc. I have constantly improved by reading, posting, and researching information here. When I have a question, hit a plateau, people are always quick to help and respond with their own experiences and what has worked for them. The best part of it is, the information is real. I was tired of going to website after website looking for information and having to weed through what was bogus and what had an element of truth. No marketing hype to deal with here. Just straightforward honest and real information in a well managed forum full of talented people. I look forward to being here for years to come. Cory


As a researcher in the Health and Nutrition Industry at a major university I often get discouraged at the many worthless supplements and information on the market. I bought BBR and joined Will Brinks forum and was extremely impressed with the information they provided. You really do get the inside look at what is a good product on the market. Unlike most online forums they still continue to surprise me with the in depth information, quick responses, and wealth of users on the forum. Not to mention you get 24/7 access to Will Brink himself! Without a doubt this was the best purchase online for me, and I look forward to what they will come up with in the future. Great job!



I followed the BBR diet plan quite closely for the second time since I’ve read the book. This time, I was more focused on the diet side than the first time. I changed my workout stratagy, as well. Using an exremely hard workout and following the BBR plan nearly to a ‘T’, I added (in 2 months) 13 pounds with an increase of bf of only 2% (about 4.6 pounds). I put an inch on arms, an inch on quads and an inch on my shoulders. The diet plan is incredible! Keep up the good work, Will!


Well i must say back when i joined in august i didn’t knew much about nutrition, excercise and recuparation. Both BBR e-book and the forum has made a tremendous impact on my life. The e-book is simply superb and is worth the investment for all the information presented in a rather simpler way. Will Brink has done a excellent job for writing this e-book for people. i have saved so much money by buying right supplements. The forum is great for learning and asking questions. Moderators(Erp7e,Elissa and SIMES) are great and unbelievably helpful. I must point that every question/doubts have been answered since i joined and you learn something new everyday. People respect each other and that creates a great atmosphere. I truly cherish that i found you guys and am looking forward in future to learn more. Thanks have fun always shiva


I always knew I wanted to get in shape, and I even tried to do it with my own half-ed ideas of what was good to eat and what was a good idea for exercise. After over a year of yo-yo dieting and some strains, sprains, and even two overtraining related injuries, I stumbled across BBR. The BBR book was the first step in realizing I had no idea what nutrition was all about, then it was the second step in figuring out what and how I really should be eating. I learned from BBR what supplements I was waisting my money on and which supplements I needed to save up for. Then came the exercises, a layman’s bible laid out in front of me that opened the door to a healthier and vastly more productive realm of lifting weights. I’ve had BBR for about 9 months now and I’ve used the knowledge I’ve gained from it and the support and advice from those on the website forums to drop from 220 pounds and around 22% bodyfat to 185 and 13%. From there I’ve used those same principles to bring myself back up to 206 pounds and 12.5% bodyfat, an overall loss of 22 pounds of fat and a gain of 8 pounds of muscle. And this is only the beginning. I consider it money very well spent.


Not everyone is a muscle building advocate and wants to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger. But everyone should want to be healthy and feel good and, from the countless diet books and gyms (and plastic surgery), I know everyone wants to look good. But to look good, one must be healthy and feel good. The best way to be healthy is by increasing muscle and keeping body fat in check. This takes more than counting calories and walking on a treadmill. In my quest to be as healthy as I can be, I have read myriad books and articles, scoured the internet and visited countless forums. Nowhere have I found the depth of knowledge and unbiased opinions (based on scientific evidence) as in the BBR. It is more than worth its weight in good health. The e-book gives you all the information you need to learn the ins and outs of nutrition and exercise. Will Brink then writes new articles and keeps you abreast of the latest scientific research on nutrition and exercise. The best part is the forum. It is not only friendly and enjoyable but full of people willing to share their stories and ready to help out. But it is the response to questions that is so amazing. Will Brink himself is always there to answer questions, as well as others who are very knowledge in their related fields. Just awesome. If you want to gain lean muscle, be healthy, and look good in a bathing suit, it̢۪s the way to go.


Will’s books and forums, both BBR… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved