elinedumonghphotography

Clinch King – The Ultimate Thai Clinch Video Course – Muay Thai Guy

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/11/clinch-king-ultimate-thai-clinch-video.html

Clinch King - The Ultimate Thai Clinch Video Course - Muay Thai Guy

Imagine the look on your training partners face as you slam him on his back over and over and over again.


Easily tossing and turning him in any position, using his strength and momentum against him, and landing brutal knees and elbows without barely breaking a sweat.



Now imagine as he picks himself up from the ground after you’ve put him on his back numerous times and how envious he, and the rest of your friends and training partners, will be of your new found confidence and skill.


When I started Muay Thai I (like many other beginners) I d the clinch. I would do everything possible to avoid it during cles, sparring sessions and especially fights since I would find myself being swept, kneed, and elbowed with ease.


I especially d clinching bigger, stronger guys because they would use their brute strength to pull down on my neck, bruise my ribs with hard knees, and toss me around like a rag doll.


After a number of frustrating times being man handled in the clinch by biggers training partners, and after a couple losses due my lack of skill in the clinch, I realized that I needed to improve my clinch FAST if I wanted to continue having fun training Muay Thai. Knowing that the clinch was the weakest part of my game caused me a lot more stress, anxiety, and worry knowing that I could easily be handled if someone were to grab a hold of me.


There was one fight in particular where a weaker opponent had his way with me in the clinch. It really shined a light on the fact that almost anyone could out clinch me… that is when I finally decided to do something about it!


After multiple trips to Thailand clinching with Thai’s and working my off making sure I didn’t neglect clinch technique or sparring during trainings sessions at home, now I was the one having the upper hand in the clinch!


You should have seen the look on my training partners faces (especially my bigger training partners) after co back from one of my trips to Thailand… It was priceless!


Now, if you asked me a few years if I enjoyed clinching at all, I would’ve thought you were crazy! Of course I didn’t think the clinch was fun back then (mainly because I ed at it).


But today, working in the clinch is one of my favorite things to do because I feel more confident, controlled, and dominant than ever before. Not only that, but I’m able to hold my own and even sweep the bigger, stronger training partners that used to give me trouble and leave me crippled over in pain! Now I’m the one tossing my training partners around like rag dolls… not the other way around!


I can tell you first hand from training with Sean that he used to in the clinch, and it was the last place he’d be likely to spend time training or in a fight. Now instead of beating him up in the clinch, I end up being the one getting dumped on my face! If you want to learn some valuable techniques that will help take your game to the next level, so you can be the guy beating up and tossing your opponents, this clinch course was made for you!


Yes, I’ve spent a lot of time training and beating on my craft, but it was surprisingly just a little period of time when I made the biggest leap in my game – and it was when I finally made the decision to embrace the clinch rather than avoid it.


I knew I needed to train SMARTER, with more focus, and more consistency in the clinch… so I did! Between traveling to Thailand three times, visiting multiple gyms in my area of the US, and doing a ton of research on the best, most effective clinch techniques, I finally started to feel more comfortable, confident and dominant in the clinch!


Fortunately for you, you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars traveling to Thailand to become a force to be reckoned with inside the Thai clinch. Heck, you don’t even have to worry about doing any additional research. You know why?


I am also the owner of C3 Athletics in Stamford CT and I highly recommend using these videos to my students and trainers. You are not “cheating”on your gym by watching and learning from these easy-to-follow videos, if anything, you are giving your trainers even more techniques to work with!


Sean Fagan is a level Muay Thai fighter from New York, and being a New Yorker myself, I have had followed him for some time now. If you are a seasoned pro or brand new to the sport just looking to get in shape and improve your technique, I highly recommend you try out these videos. I have already used some of these new moves on my trainers, which is always fun!!!


The difference between a martial artist who dominates in the clinch and one who is sadly pathetic comes down to the simple application of these techniques, drills, strategies and overall mindset.


Yea, yea, I know. You’re probably skeptical about all of this… as well you should be! I mean you’ve probably seen this all before.


You can’t go anywhere online without being put in front some kind of website or ads bragging about how quickly they can turn you into a clinching beast. And it sounds too good to be true right?


Well in this case, it’s not, because it CAN be learned… if you go about it the right way. (I’m living proof)


If you learn the right techniques, practice the right drills, and understand that positions that can turn you into a Clinch King, then you’ll be landing bone breaking knees and slam… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved