elinedumonghphotography

Dating Secrets – Dating Advice – Dating Tips – How to Attract Women

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/11/dating-secrets-dating-advice-dating.html

Dating Secrets - Dating Advice - Dating Tips - How to Attract Women

Dear Dateless Friend, Are you tired? Tired of being alone… Drea of a day when it’ll all be different. A day when you’re dating gorgeous women… and having real with them, not some cyber simulation? The day when you’ll actually be happy? Are you tired of your social life consisting of women you fantasize about, most of whom don’t even know you’re alive. And the ones who do, don’t even give you the time of day. Girls you would die to be kissing… holding… making love to. But to them, you’re invisible. That’s the way it used to be for Ben.


You can be just like Ben. You really can. But first… I need you to recall something for me. A feeling. One I’m sure you’ve felt before. It’s that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach whenever you even try to talk to a beautiful woman. That dread as you approach her… that queasiness as she rejects you. The feeling of failure you get when you strike out yet again.



Because I’m about to introduce you to the one proven dating program designed for the real guy like you. The step-by-step system that’s like strapping a jetpack onto your social life… No… it’s not a guide for those metroual primpers with highlights in their hair, spray-on tans and six-pack abs… And not a guide that teaches Neanderthals how to mess with a girl’s mind and self-esteem, in order to get laid. If you’re looking for a guide like that then look somewhere else. But before you do let me make this clear…


What you can’t see in the picture is the paunchy belly… the fact that I burn after 3 nano-seconds in the sun… and that whenever I used to try to just talk to girls my entire head would turn beet red and I would sweat profusely. My college buddies used to say my head could help guide any ship through a foggy night… And they’d call the sweat stain down the middle of my back, “The Nile.” Not a pretty picture… LITERALLY. In fact… I was so alone… so dateless in my early 20s I became the “Would ya mind…” and “Could you please…” guy for the neighborhood. I’d get those annoying Friday and Saturday night calls…


At first I was like… “Why me? What is it about my personality that makes people expect I would even agree to this?” Then it hit me like a bucket of rocks… There’s no personality trait that puts me in this position. The reason they all asked me was simple… They all knew I wouldn’t be busy. Yep… I had the unenviable reputation as the dude who is always home alone on Friday and Saturday nights. It pissed me off to know that… Even as I was beco well-known in the ga community… known online as a pretty cool dude… A “go to guy” in my niche… I had no social life at all. Nada… Zero… Zilch…


The combination to the safe that contains the truth about how women think… how they feel… and how to honestly and ethically push their.


Even if you’re not great looking… don’t have any money… and otherwise would be considered undateable.


You want short term success (conversation, dates, ), you got it. You want long term success (engagement, marriage, family)… you got that too. And never use questionable tactics to achieve it.


Just my simple, quick and easy system that gets you… The same women the rich jerks get, but do it without being rich… or being a jerk. The same girls the muscled-up juiceheads get, but do it without acting like those morons do.


Easily and comfortably hold a conversation with any woman… Better than that, you’ll control the conversation. Imagine… y, crazy-hot girls hanging on your every word.


Instantly persuade girls who are friends to bump you up to “friends with benefits” status. Then quickly get yourself to the very of her “To Do” list. Now you’re calling the shots.


Simply change your way of thinking… and even if you do nothing else… you still double… triple or quadruple your chances of leaving a club with the hottest women on your arm.


Impress females at every turn… even if you’re completely unimpressive to them now. Learn this one secret and you rocket your life into the stratosphere.


Get girls who wouldn’t talk to you before, to now beg you for your attention. This one gets a little dangerous. I ask that you don’t use the power to get revenge on them. Don’t be a jerk.


And so much more. Because I’m really just scratching the surface here… I’ll get more into the specifics of the program in just a second… but first I need to tell you how I made this awesome discovery.


How I learned the age-old secrets to the female mind, and changed my life from hopeless to hope-filled… And changed myself from dateless to a guy who now can’t help attracting women… Seriously… hot, y (and yeah, horny) women seem to seek me out like moths seek out patio light bulbs… Like ants seek out picnics. How I was able to turn myself into a man who is sought out daily by pageant-quality females…


I wasn’t blessed with an out-going personality… And… I don’t have a psychology degree… no PHD in feminine studies. In fact, my success had nothing to do with formal education at all…


Now where was I… Oh yes, remember earlier I said I became pretty well-known in ga circles as a guru of sorts… I wrote books on how to win at games. How to find secrets in the games… I created special “walkthrus” that show gamers how to literally walk, step by step through a game to uncover all that game has to offer And I didn’t do this once… I did it over… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved