elinedumonghphotography

Job Interview Questions and Answers – Killer Interview Secrets

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/11/job-interview-questions-and-answers.html

Job Interview Questions and Answers - Killer Interview Secrets

WARNING: Don’t even think about going on another interview before you read this! You might be making one of the three deadly interview mistakes costing you multiple job offers without even knowing it!


99% of current job seekers are making the same fatal interview mistakes that are preventing them from getting hired!



We are currently facing one of the toughest job markets ever, and compeion for the few jobs available is FIERCE! There is no margin for error when going on job interviews, and getting hired comes down to perfor at near perfection. In this job market, only the cream will rise to the.


Not the resume. Not the cover letter. But the interviewand almost all candidates screw up their interview by making stupid mistakes that can be easily fixed with the proper knowledge.


I’m going to show you how to avoid costly mistakes and implement proven interview strategies guaranteed to skyrocket the number of job offers you get! You’ll be sure to separate yourself from the compeion and stand out from the crowd!


My name is Robert Lawrence. Over the past 10 years, I’ve interviewed candidates for multiple Fortune 500 companies. Through my experience, I have learned what works and more importantly, what doesn’t.


I’ve spent over 10 years interviewing individuals, and I’ve truly seen it all – from the guy who aces the interview and gets the job on the spot, to the person who comes in and completely bombs and everything in between.


I remember one of the first guys I ever interviewed. When I saw his resume, nothing about it grabbed me and I didn’t feel the need to interview him. But this guy kept calling me like a little pest, and I gave in just to have him stop bugging me!


Boy, I’m glad I did! On the day of the interview, I met this guy and 30 minutes later, he left with a job offer. I was completely blown away. I had never given a person a job offer on the spot. I couldn’t believe this guy completely convinced me he was the perfect person for the job.


But it hit me. Right then, I realized there were secrets to successful interviewing that only a select few knew about.


And through the years, as I interviewed more and more people, I learned many more tricks of the trade, and secrets weapons that only elite job seekers used in their interviews.


These patterns are so obvious, it only takes me 5 minutes after meeting someone to decide whether or not I will seriously consider hiring them just like that first guy I interviewed!


As a job recruiter, it amazes me how certain people do so well on their interviews while others perform so poorly. The funny thing is, it doesn’t have anything to do with a person’s resume or work experience. I’ve seen the person with the greatest resume completely bomb the interview and then the underdog with little or no work experience completely ace it and get a job offer.


Going on an interview without fixing these mistakes is like throwing darts at a dartboard while being blindfolded and expecting to hit a bullseye!


But it’s not that job seekers who make these mistakes are dumb, stupid or even bad people. It doesn’t even have anything to do with work experience or a resume. In fact many of the people who bomb have the most impressive resumes and sophisticated work experience. So why don’t they get hired?


These people know what the purpose of the interview is, how to use it as a tool, and what the interviewer is looking for and how to give him or her exactly that! They implement specific strategies in their interviews that lead to job offersstrategies that the unsuccessful candidates do not.


The most heart wrenching part for me is that people struggling to get a job only need to make marginal shifts to exhibit the patterns of successful people. If you’re one of these people, I have good news for you beco successful is right within your grasp.


That’s because interview success is a learnable skill. It’s not something that only young geniuses are born with.


You can master these simple, yet cutting edge interview techniques, and I want to teach you how! Mastering these techniques is guaranteed to increase your interview success and get those job offers rolling in!


I’ve conducted numerous interviews during my time. In fact, the more interviews I conducted, the more something became clear to me. I noticed the people who really stood out, the cream of the crop, seemed to have something else special about them. It was something that I couldn’t really describe, something that I could only sense.


Not only did these special people implement successful interview strategies, but they also seemed to have a certain mystical aura or energy around them.


There was that special something about them. I couldn’t put my finger on what it was, but I was determined to find out. I studied the behavior and characteristics of the people I hired, as well as other famous people who exhibited similar traits. I hit the books to see if I could find an answer. After countless hours of extensive research, I discovered something absolutely amazing!


Yes, this is something that all humans are naturally born with! Regardless of whether or not they are being used, these natural attraction triggers are biologically built into every human being. And if you aren’t using them already, all you need to do is learn how to unlock this energy to begin attracting more job offers!


Have you ever known a person who lights up a room just by walking in? He or she can shift the energy in the room without having to say a single wordsimply by being present! This is exactly what I am talking about!


These people know exactly how to use their natural attraction triggers. They understand how to use their energy to influence others… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved