elinedumonghphotography

Miracle Mastery – Extreme, *Physical* Psychic Abili

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/12/miracle-mastery-extreme-physical.html

Miracle Mastery - Extreme, *Physical* Psychic Abili

My friend, if you are ready to learn, I am going to teach you exactly how to unlock the true mysteries of the human potential… Amazing psychic and spiritual abili so profound that the rare individuals who have learned and mastered these secrets in the past have changed the world.


Its hard to admit this, but the information contained in Miracle Mastery and the bonuses is worth more than my Three Decades of martial arts experience.



I cannot thank you enough for sharing such an astounding, practical work at such a critical time in human history."


Thank You. – Will Zanders Two Time Silver Medalist – Brazilian Jiu Jitsu World Championships.


My book not only teaches you the exact exercises you need to channel the remarkable energies that will unlock your dormant skills, but it will give you specific, Step-By-Step instructions for all of the psychic abili shown in the image below.


We are also beings of Energy, and once we understand how to control that energy we can use it to do incredible things.


Miracle Mastery will teach you how to focus your thoughts and efforts to create real, physical, "Miraculous" changes to help yourself and others.


Let me show you *exactly* what you need to know to experience these amazing things for yourself. Let me teach you the step-by-step exercises that develop your psychic talents to the point where they can actually work for you.


I’ve never read anything like it in my 83 years of life on earth. I mean that as compliment. It made my hands tingle. And I’m only half way through it." Thanks and best wishes, – Albert Whillock.


My name is Dave DeBold, and for as long as I can remember I’ve had a fascination with all maner of psychic abili, particularly the "mind over matter" ones referred to in yoga practices as "Siddhi" powers.


My fascination with all things psychic has lead me on an incredible 30 year journey researching, discovering and developing advanced psychic development methods. In that time I’ve seen, learned and done some amazing things that I hope you will let me share with you.


Psychic powers and Siddhi abili do not have to be the privilege of a lucky few who were born with these "spiritual gifts." They are a natural ability that we all have and can cultivate if we simply know what to do and practice doing it.


I wasn’t born with any particular "psychic gifts"… I earned them.


I’m not the kind of person who burns incense and chants. I make my living as a scientist, with logical thought, deductive reasoning and a systematic approach to problem solving.


What I bring to the table is an open mind and a natural curiosity that stretches across a wide variety of physical, mental and scientific disciplines.


What makes me special in the field of advanced psychic studies is that my interests, explorations and experience across so many different fields of study helped me make connections that others could not see. My style of study was the perfect fit to put me in the right place at the right time to discover the incredible exercises and techniques that you can start exploring for yourself in just a few minutes from now.


I am so grateful I read this! It’s removed any last lingering doubts of skepticism within me (and there were a lot more than I realized!) through the methodical detail to real-world science and understanding of the way energy actually works.


I’m a deep-tissue mage the myself; I’m really noticing a difference when I sense the energy moving through me. Even my clients notice the difference. Everything makes SENSE now, and I look forward to getting more and more “aware” each and every day! I really did appreciate how science-minded you were in your book instead of reverting to what I lovingly refer to as "hippy anti-logic".


I’ve seen someone knocked unconscious from more than 15 feet away with nothing more than psychic energy.


I’ve seen a tiny, 105 pound woman effortlessly fling a 230 pound guy more than 15 feet across a room with one finger.


I’ve had profound experiences with Telepathy, Remote Viewing, Out-of-Body Experiences, Time Perception, Dowsing, Healing, Seeing the Aura, Invisibility and even Bilocation and Teleportation.


I know how to summon the energies, what to think, what to do, what it feels like when you are getting close, what to expect at each stage of an ability as it manifests.


Most import of all, I know what *not* to do as your psychic skill begins to manifest. In the course of my psychic experimentation I made mistakes that set my psychic development back by years.


There as never been another psychic development cl or resource so practical, so useful, so truthful, for developing these physical types of psychic abili.


Let me be your guide so that you can avoid those kinds of missteps and advance upon this incredible, life-changing journey with confidence.


I am so confident that this is the finest information of its kind that I will even back it up with a full eight week, no-hle, 100% money back guarantee.


Please don’t spend the rest of your life wondering if you made a mistake by ignoring this offer when you can so easily try it for yourself and feel it working.


Practice the exercises that I teach and you will actually feel your own power, health and vitality growing day by day as you practice.


You will create your own proof, because the day will come when you feel like you are going to burst with spiritual energy… and then you will.


This book offers you the chance of a lifetime; a chance to experience a day just as I did many years ago. A day where you suddenly find yourself laughing and crying in stunned amazement as you look in wonder at something that can only be called a miracle that… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved