elinedumonghphotography

Claim Your NLP Profit Blueprint Now

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/09/claim-your-nlp-profit-blueprint-now.html

Claim Your NLP Profit Blueprint Now

Re: Learn How To Go From Underpaid Wage-Slave To "Master Of Your Fate" – On This 60 Minute (Free) CD


Have you ever wondered what it would really be like to travel the world with nothing but a laptop and a backpack, hopping from exotic location to exotic location, while money gets automatically deposited into your paypal account (so you can keep on travelin’) every single night?



Have you ever wondered if it’s really possible to "escape 9-5, live anywhere, and join the new rich"…if your name doesn’t happen to be Tim Ferris? :-) You’re not alone. I wondered the same thing…until the day I discovered the "key" that let ME live the dream too…in spades. Here’s what happened.


It’s true…if you’re anything like me, you’ve been following pioneers like Tim Ferris & Anthony Robbins for years…drea of being able to design your life exactly how you want it, quit your J.O.B., and then find a way to get PAID to live your Ultimate Lifestyle.


If you’re like me (again) you’ve found that the exact way to actually make that happen for you is elusive, to say the least. Sure, you’ve read the books…watched the videos…read the blogs. But the same question remains…


How do you actually begin to achieve freedom? Is there a simple, step-by-step plan you can follow? Or is it all buried in mounds and mounds of text that will take you 3 years just to sort through, digest and then start "experimenting" with all these crazy ideas yourself?


Unfortunately, you’re right. You see, over the past few years, while the IDEA of packing your worldly belongings into a backpack, hitting the road, and beco a world traveller while earning your living from your Mac or PC


…stopping at char European Cafes to tap out a blog post…co up with your next digital product idea while sipping a mai tai in a hammock over a sandy beach…then getting money dumped into your paypal account long-distance, has become more and more enticing…there’s a problem.


I’d like you to meet a friend of mine. Or actually, 3 friends of mine…who happen to be travelling with me right now, as I pen this letter!


Race is the "Chief Funstigator" of his Online Company, LOVES cheese, and has hosted a radio show on dating and relationships on Sirius Satellite Radio…and he makes all his money from his laptop while travelling the globe…


Adam has a pirate-themed birthday every year, loves to ride his longboard, once hurt his knee giving a piggyback ride at the same time…and also makes all his money from his laptop while travelling the globe…


Alex’s nickname is Robot…he’s one of the happiest people you will ever meet, once fell asleep on a bench in at an outdoor Texas BBQ Restaurant…and, yep, you guessed it: gets paid to travel the globe, making money with his laptop and a cellphone!


You see, right at this moment, as you’re sitting at your computer, reading this letter at home or in your office, all 4 of us are somewhere in Eastern Europe, most likely drinking our morning coffee at a cafe, while we discuss and compare the various merits and charms of the girls we met at the local "disco" last night…


Let’s see, there was Natalia, of the dark eyebrows and secretive smile…then there was Anastasia, with the impish chin and the short blonde haircut…but wait. I’m getting sidetracked here. :-)


Let’s focus on what we came here to talk about today…YOU… and how you, too can pick up and travel the globe any time you like, (exactly as my friends and I are doing right now) with just a laptop and a cellphone, once you know the 7 simple steps I’m going to reveal to you on my 60 minute "crash course in freedom" CD!


Now, I want to be perfectly honest with you here. I was not always the "pro" at this I am today. In fact, the first time I tried to leave home to travel the globe on my own steam while running a business, it was nearly a complete disaster


Embarring as it is to admit now, it’s true: I didn’t always have the 7 things (I’m about to teach you) down so well myself. In fact


The first time out for my "big experiment" in travelling the globe while making money from my laptop, I made 3 BIG mistakes. Much as I to reveal them now, I’m going to – just so you won’t have to go through the same thing! Here they are…


Now, when it comes to overpacking, I can’t help you too much there. Except to say: All you really need is a nice roomy backpack, a pport, your computer and phone, and let the Europ and your wallet do the rest as you go. Unfortunately… This is NOT the approach I took when packing for my first "experiment." I remember trying to heft my backpack on my back to board the plane for my first stop (Paris) and practically falling over like a turtle from the overwhel weight of the thing. I don’t remember what all I had in there, something like a library and my bunk bed probably, but all I know is: I didn’t need it. So, don’t overpack. You can always buy stuff. NOW… Mistakes number 2 and 3, I definitely can help you with. Not specializing, and not knowing where the biggest, easiest "cash pockets" are to be found are very, very common mistakes. And… They are also totally avoidable. Here’s what they are and what you can do to avoid making them:


Ok, first of all, what do I mean by being Un-Specialized? Well, the opposite of Un-Specialized is obviously TO Specialize. Why do you want (and need) to do this if you want to gain financial freedom…and… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved