elinedumonghphotography

Fatty Liver Diet Recipes & Health Teachings by Nurse Spencer

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/10/fatty-liver-diet-recipes-health.html

Fatty Liver Diet Recipes & Health Teachings by Nurse Spencer

You’ve probably been looking for something like this in the past few weeks, months or even years… So I’m not going to waste your time by pitching anything or making false claims.


Instead, I’m going to show you what past few clients who had fatty liver disease had to say:



"…I had fatty liver disease since I was 46. It didnt really occur to me that I was having an illness inside of me. I really had no clue at all. When the lab reports were read and the diagnosis from my Doctor came in, he said I had to get ready for liver transplant. I was devastated… I really had no idea what to do. This was when I asked for a second opinion from another Hospital and met Nurse Dorothy. We worked together for several weeks and thankfully, it paid off. My liver function tests went back to normal ranges after just a few weeks following the fatty liver diet guide. "Thanks to your holistic diet system, I have my life back…"


"…The Fatty Liver Diet Guide was easy enough for an active guy like me to follow. It took sometime, but I managed to do it. No more elevated liver fat for me for 3 years and counting. I know it will never come back once you really beat the root cause. This book taught me to get rid of fatty liver right from the roots. Thank you Dorothy!"


These are some of the unsolicited comments that I get from clients who had fatty liver disease and was able to manage them successfully without expensive surgeries, toxic drugs, or costly and repeated doctor consultations…


I’m about to reveal to you, scientifically-proven secrets that reversed hundreds of fatty liver disease patients in the hospital where I worked, without any dangerous surgeries or the never-ending cycle expense of over-the-counter medications that don’t work, and how it changed hundreds of my patients’ lives forever.


I know the exact reason why you are here today. I have been handling fatty disease patient cases for many years in my nursing practice, searching for a way to end the problem that caused my clients frustration, despair, and a w lot of fear of the seely inevitable liver cancer, liver failure or life threatening surgeries.


You are about to discover what might be the most powerful system that was ever created to manage fatty liver disease. It’s the same system that hundreds of fatty liver patients, just like you, have been using since the dawn of this decade.


These methods were originally kept secret by the leading hepatologists and dieians for reasons that I will discuss in a while. You will be blown away why this has not gone mainstream yet.


My name is Dorothea Spencer, and over the past 10 years, I’ve been working extensively in hospitals mainly in the Intensive Care Unit and in the out-patient department– two places where you usually see a w lot of fatty liver disease sufferers ranging from acute elevations of liver fat to liver cancer and everything in between.


My experience as a liver/hepatology nurse for more than 7 years has taught me a sure-fire, proven and tested system that is backed by some of the hepatologists in the country today.


In addition, the active medical research that I have been doing since the summer of 2004 specifically for fatty liver disease sufferers has led me to deliver this diet method to more fatty liver disease sufferers.


In addition, my private practice as a health consultant for fatty liver sufferers since early 2006 has given me an avenue to test this system out on clients with elevated liver fat on varying degrees. Hence, you see the unsolicited testimonials on this website.


As you will see in a little while, I have been devouring all the information that I can about the ongoing research on liver diseases. So caught up that I often get the latest research findings from different medical schools in the country even before they get published in medical journals to be circulated around the world.


I studied all of this from every angle possible. In the academe, I have been exposed to countless fatty liver disease cases in my extensive years of clinical rotations and being a researcher myself has helped me harness the skills and knowledge needed. There is very little that I don’t know about fatty liver diseases.


If you belong to the at-risk group of fatty disease sufferers or you already have the symptoms of having a fatty liver, then you owe it to yourself and your family to read on… This will be one of the most important letters you will ever read.


Statistics taken from 2007 health survey show millions of Americans have fatty liver disease in a certain degree and don’t have a clue about it. Research shows that there has been an alar increase of Americans having an elevated level of fat in the liver in the past decade.


If you think about it more deeply, you are even luckier than most people because you have an idea that you have a fatty liver.


The Centers for Disease Control reports that approximately half of overweight Americans have fatty liver comprising almost a quarter of the total population. That means upwards of 29 million Americans have nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, while 6.4 million of these persons have nonalcoholic steatohepais (NASH).


These figures have been seen in most developed countries including UK, France, Germany and Australia to name a few.


Sad fact be bluntly told, physicians tend to prefer giving medications than giving specific dietary treatments.


Until such time that liver diseases have progressed enough to need a more aggressive interventions, most physicians do not regularly take tests to verify liver degradation.


In support to this, a recent survey suggests most liver disease patients have not idea about… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved