elinedumonghphotography

Geographic Tongue Problem?

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/10/geographic-tongue-problem.html

Geographic Tongue Problem?

If you’re like most people with geographic tongue, your doctor has probably told you that Geographic Tongue is “benign” and that “no treatment is necessary”…


If your doctor has prescribed anything it may have been something like “Topical Retin-A”, or even dangerous steroids like “Kenalog in Orabase” or “beclomethasone” but that is not a real solution… at best it may have given you a bit of temporary relief.



Unfortunately…all of these options have one thing in common: They only treat your symptoms. They do absolutely nothing to fix the root cause of your tongue problem.


Plus, If your geographic tongue is painful like some people’s… to escape the worst of it, you may have been forced into avoiding foods that inflame your tongue.  When that hasn’t worked you may have talked to a number of different doctors and or dentists in an effort to cure your tongue problem and get some relief from your symptoms (no matter how temporary).


A way that restores your natural God given health and doesn’t  require dangerous drugs or messy foul tasting creams on your tongue…  These powerful options work better than drugs… with zero side effects… and for a fraction of the cost!


And you can do it with your doctors approval! Because there is a way to control and even say good-bye to geographic tongue permanently… and still enjoy all your favorite foods…with a simple, safe plan that requires…


Your doctor has probably never heard of these natural remedies. And Big Pharma and their money-hungry bean counters hope you never hear about these secrets I’ve discovered.


But my goal is to bring you the finest, most up-to-date information possible, not only to eliminate the symptoms of your geographic tongue… but also to expose the heart of the matter and eliminate even hidden health problems by fixing the root cause of the trouble.


Do you remember how simple your life was before geographic tongue and all its nasty side effects showed up? Well, your life can be like that again! You can get your sparkle back and be completely free of geographic tongue – and the best part is…


2 Weeks? Yes, I know it may sound hard to believe. And I know you may have heard such promises before. But what you are about to hear about isn’t mere conjecture – it’s proven! Proven to work, in case after case, on real people…with raging Geographic Tongue and all of its nasty symptoms! (I’ll show you actual case histories from former geographic tongue sufferers in just a few minutes). And these little-known breakthroughs can work equally well for you, too. Here’s a small sample of what these amazing all-natural GT destroyers can do for you…


I suffered from Geographic Tongue and through a unique set of cirstances I learned how to get rid of it. You see, shortly after college, I developed Crohn’s disease, which slowly restricted the flow through my intestines. The doctors watched helplessly as I went from a healthy, athletic, 135 lbs down to a scrawny emaciated 95 lbs. Eventually, I looked like I just escaped from a concentration camp because every mouthful I ate caused pain so severe that I literally rolled on the floor in agony…


But the up side of this painful experience is that eventually I discovered the solution, not only for my tongue problems but for yours as well.


And because I wanted to help others avoid some of the pain and embarrment that I had to go through… I spent two years researching and compiling a virtual “gold mine” of valuable information on a variety of other tongue problems as well.


You can follow this link, if you’d like to hear My W Story or skip it and get on to solving your tongue problem.


That was more than 25 years ago. Today, I am a healthy active person, I’ve traveled all over the world and led an exciting active life. For instance, while in Thailand and China, I rode elephants through the jungle, and raced Tuk-Tuks and pedi-cabs through city streets. I’ve even explored coral reefs and volcanoes…


But even though I’ve munched strange foods like Zebra and Crocodile in Africa and guzzled exotic fruit juices in South America, I am rarely bothered by  tongue problems (unless I forget my natural solutions).


You see, over the years, I’ve discovered ways to reduce or eliminate my own Geographic Tongue and I have helped hundreds (or possibly thousands) of other people, young and old, male and female, to do exactly the same thing.


Over the last few years, I’ve had the opportunity to talk to people from all walks of life, from all over the world, who have suffered with Geographic Tongue. I know from personal experience what works and what doesn’t.


Scientists will tell you that in order for something to be scientifically accurate it must be “consistently repeatable”. Einstein is quoted as having said, “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”


But conversely, if you can repeat an experiment over and over, you know you are really on to something.


And, because of my missing intestines, I don’t absorb certain vitamins so I am the perfect “lab rat”. And because of this, I can make my geographic tongue come and go at will. So I know for a fact, this is the real deal!


Well, I don’t like having geographic tongue any more than you do… but I purposely went off my program in order to take this picture for you. And before long I developed several “bald patches”. So, here’s my tongue when I take care of it and when I don’t .  And the difference is only about two weeks.


Remember, because of my missing intestines I am always going to be… Read more…


Geographic Tongue Problem?, Pada: 6:23 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved