elinedumonghphotography

The Lock Picker: Book, Guide To Lock Picking, How to Pick a Lock

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-lock-picker-book-guide-to-lock.html

The Lock Picker: Book, Guide To Lock Picking, How to Pick a Lock

It’s time to stop reading the same old information that is peddled around lock picking web sites that simply tell you how a pin tumbler lock works and then how to pick it.


How many times have you seen the MIT guide to Lock Picking? I could name at least 10 lock picking web sites right now that sell this outdated manual. There are loads more still that have just copied the information in it and have it on their web site as a so-called ‘how to’ guide.



You could spend hours looking for tiny morsels of information hidden on web sites across the internet, only to find that it still doesn’t tell you exactly how these locks work and how to pick them.


On of all this, the ‘professionals’ in the locksmithing world closely guard their trade secrets and will not even allow you access to their web sites, forums or online shops.


Ten years ago, I started picking locks for fun when I picked a padlock with a hair pin. The padlock was such low quality that I just inserted the hair pin and wiggled it around and it opened.


I was AMAZED that it could even be sold as a padlock intended to protect people’s property, but even so, it sparked my interest in picking locks and it escalated from there.


I have bought countless books, spent hours (more like days) in online lock picking forums, and I have even forked over hundreds of dollars to go to a locksmith training course. I have read through hundreds of lock picking web sites, to bottom, and bought tools from all over the world.


What became clear to me over the years is that good quality lock picking information is extremely hard to find. The best stuff is hidden by the professionals.


I have been EXACTLY where you are now, where all I wanted was some cut-to-the-chase, clear information that covered all types of lock picking.


I wish that during these past 10 years I had instant access to the insider secrets, like you do today.


Instead, I spend countless hours searching for information and spending lots of money on courses and books.


I wish I had known that all the practicing in the world will not improve your lock picking success if you don’t have access to rock-solid information about the locks you are trying to open.


‘The Bible’ is divided into ten chapters with straightforward information, color diagrams, photographs, and videos. Each type of lock is clearly explained and then you are shown picking or byping techniques.


I have even included a chapter telling you where you can legally buy your lock pick tools and bump keys.


"I think your information is brilliant, everything I want as a student locksmith. I am keen to gain knowledge in all aspects of locksmithing, guide to lock picking, and lock sport and my main interest at this moment is in all kinds of tuition in the subject." – Colin Smythe, Birham, UK


"I would like to reiterate my initial opinion, which is to say that I have found your web site an excellent practical resource." – Steven Williams, Richmond, UK


"I am very new to this but would like to say that I think your info is very well constructed. The video links are exactly what I was looking for (a picture paints a 1000 words). I have found a load of free information from the net which all give the same info but with varying degrees of comprehension. Your product all of these up and brings a w new dimension to the knowledge." – Ross Wilson, New York City, USA


"I enjoyed your plain speaking book as I am a total newcomer to how to pick a lock." – Paul Bewlay, Kent, UK


"Great stuff. I’ve had an interest in this for years but never got round to doing much about it. This guide to lock picking has really helped me out" – Martin Bell, Texas, USA


"I have been searching for years for information like this. You get straight to the point and clearly explain all the key principles I need to know. How to Pick a lock guide has made picking a lock easy! You should be charging more for this stuff." – Kevin Fle, Warrington, UK


"Info is great, well explained, with good advice where to shop. Cheers." – Baz Harvey, Stevenage, UK


"Your info is very useful to me. I appreciate all you have done to help me along with my part time craft." – Don B., Dallas, Texas, USA


What I haven’t shown you are all the negative comments I receive from the ‘professionals’.


The lock smithing world is a closed one, with fiercely guarded trade secrets. During my years of training and practicing, I quite often stumbled upon the ‘Lock Smithing Wall of Silence’ that I couldn’t get through.


These professional lock smiths do not like the fact that I have spilled the beans on their trade secrets.


Many individual locksmiths – as well as several locksmith ociations – have insisted that I take this website down immediately. Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved