elinedumonghphotography

Ace The Firefighter Interview!

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/11/ace-firefighter-interview.html

Ace The Firefighter Interview!

Learn How to Absolutely ‘Smoke’ Your Firefighter Interview So You Can Come Out on And Get the Job!


. . .Once you know what questions will be asked during your interview and how to answer those tough questions, there’s simply no way you can fail



It’s exciting. Every day, I get letters and emails from new firefighters thanking me for my help during the interview process… People that were once firefighter applicants just like you, who are now living a great life doing a job they truly love.


I’m writing to let you know that your firefighter interview guide was a godsend for me. I tested with 422 other people and was one of the 14 hired for the academy. I hoped your guide was going to help but I had no idea how much.


Letting you know that my oral board score was 92.2% ranking me in the 10% of testers for the fall academy and I owe it all to you.


Sorry to bother you again but I had to let you know that I “smoked” my interview today! Thanks for everything!!


As a veteran firefighter and certified oral board rater with over 16 years of “hands-on” experience with oral board interviews, I regularly spend 8 to 10 hours a day sitting across the table from new firefighter applicants just like you.


It’s my job to rate, grade and es new firefighter applicants to determine their suitability to be hired as firefighters. I do this by asking some pretty tough questions…questions that give me insight into your honesty, integrity, and suitability…as well as your judgment and reasoning abili…all which are scored through several complex scenario type questions.


It’s true. Ping the oral board interview isn’t easy. In fact, it’s likely to be one of the most nerve-racking things you’ll ever go through…


And…I can tell you firsthand that the biggest hurdle to you being hired as a firefighter is the dreaded oral board interview.


Make no mistake about it: the oral board interview eliminates more prospective firefighter applicants than all other parts of the testing process…combined!


And that’s why I’ve created the information I want to share with you today—it’s information that you absolutely must know before you set foot in a firefighter oral board interview.


It not only tells you what you need to know to p the oral board interview…it’s the “inside” stuff that guarantees you a score that will propel you to of the list so you’re in a prime position for landing the job.


But fail…and you’re headed home to break the bad news to your family and friends…and all that you have done…the testing, the time off work, the written exam, the physical agility test…have all been a complete waste of your time.


If you’ve made it past the written test and you’re now preparing for your oral board or chief’s interview, you should pat yourself on the back. You’ve come a long way.


You see, the written tests for the majority of fire departments across the country are geared solely to eliminate the walking dead…those that have no clue to what they’re getting into.


The oral board interview, on the other hand, is the most important step in the hiring process. And everything you’ve done up to the oral interview, is merely a “stepping stone” to the big show.


In most cases, once you p the written test, your oral board interview counts as 100% of your overall score! Understand that the oral board interview is where the decision is made to either hire you or p you up for a more qualified applicant.


And in all my years of rating and grading firefighter applicants, there’s one thing that holds true: the most qualified applicants don’t always get the job…


And if you’d like to be the most prepared interviewer…to be able to rise above your compeion…to completely ace your firefighter interview AND get the job, then this will be the most important letter you’ll ever read.


On average, there are over 100 applicants applying for each open firefighter position nationwide! That means there are at least 99 people that will do anything to beat you out of the firefighter spot you want.


And I’m going to show you how to get that help…the same help that’s propelled hundreds of other firefighter applicants just like you well above their compeion so they score high, “wow” the oral board and get the job.


If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then I have a very special invitation for you…


My Name is Roger Aimes and as a 16 year firefighter and certified oral board rater, it’s my job to interview, grade and rate new firefighter applicants like you on a daily basis.


Because I’m there every day…sitting across the table from new applicants just like you…I know what questions will be asked…and more importantly…I know how those questions should be answered to ensure a score on the oral interview.


And to be perfectly honest with you, I see good…even great…firefighter applicants get washed out of the testing process waaayyy too often simply because they weren’t 100% prepared for the tough questions that are asked.


They didn’t know what was going to be asked…and they just weren’t ready for all the “curve balls” that were thrown at them during the interview.


Sure they have the skills and knowledge to be a firefighter…as demonstrated by the written test…but they simply dropped the ball by not preparing for those tough questions that challenge their honesty, integrity and suitability for this demanding job.


Let’s face it. If you’re not 100% ready to absolutely… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved