elinedumonghphotography

Espresso English — Everyday English Lessons

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/11/espresso-english-everyday-english.html

Espresso English — Everyday English Lessons

It has been 6 months+ that I am working with Espresso English! It is just AMAZING how my vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation have improved, just by listening and reading your courses every day.~ Vanessa, France


The book has refined my English to a great degree. From an intermediate learner, I’m now going to the next step. The American Pronunciation course is splendid. I’m loving the way each lesson is designed. Thank you so much for your email lessons that you send often, it broadens the scope of my understanding of English.



During my exams I found it easy for me in English because of the help Espresso English has provided. Even the way I speak, communicate, use tenses in everyday use and so many things. Espresso English the best I have ever come in contact with so far!


Espresso English’s lessons, courses and books are, by far, the most comprehensive tools I have ever met in my learning English process, and I strongly recommend all of them to everyone who are serious about beco fluent in the language.In addition to subscribing to her posts and You Tube vĂ­deos, I bought some of her courses and e-books and all of them have helped me a lot to improve my English. Shayna, keep up this amazing job!


I was looking for a website that teaching English with a specific approach, fewer lists of vocabulary words, and more w sentences and appropriate phrases with collocations, and I found here everything I needed to improve faster and automatically. Thanks Shayna for this great idea and thanks for this great website… you rock!!!


These courses have helped a lot in my development, my reading, my audition, understanding of another culture and also in my writing because I write down a lot.


You are a very good teacher and I want to send you all my best wishes and hope we can continue our teamwork!


I’m a professor in a Brazilian Federal University and I need to improve my English because it’s important for my work and also because I have a bride who lives in Miami.


My name is Ben and I’m from Vietnam. I immigrated to USA with my family in the early 1990s. Even though I have been living for years in the USA where English is an official language, I experience that Espresso English courses are very helpful for all people who need to learn English. Espresso English offers many different courses that cover wide ranges to meet all your needs for learning and practicing English. The courses are offered at very good prices, good organization that helps you learn it easily.


The English Teacher at Espresso English, Shayna – the founder of this program, is very helpful and nice. She is always there when I have questions. I strongly recommend Espresso English to everyone!


I am from Brazil and I am living in Dublin now, my first experience living abroad. I love your videos and they help me so much. Espresso English helps me with my vocabulary and my pronunciation Espresso English makes me desire learn more and more because to be honest I’m just starting to enjoy learn English now. Espresso English clarifies my doubts.


My name is Ana Claudia, I am from Argentina but now I’m living in Winnipeg, Canada. I came here in June of 2013. I only have tried your free lessons and examples and I must say that I found your work very good and helpful for people like us, I mean immigrants in Anglo-speaking countries who need to improve speaking, listening, writing and reading.


I’m an English teacher and have been teaching for over 30 years. Espresso English has helped me with the concise and clear grammar and usage information of English words and constructions. I have also recommended your site to my students so they can see different ways of studying some of the subjects dealt with in our cles. Of course the students in advanced levels have had more improvement with your site.


I’ve been using challenging things like idioms on differentics to juice my lessons. Sometimes I give my students some materials to explore and give feedback. I also appreciate your creativity, thank you.


I’m an English Teacher (TEFL). I’m happy for the chance you give me to Express what i feel about your program. It helped me a lot to improve my word power and grammar knowledge – so I’m indebted to you!


I’m Mahesh from Sri Lanka. I’m a teacher of English here. Your regular emails really helped me quite lot. I downloaded your e-books as well. Thank you very much for everything.


I’m Nazanin from Iran. I show your videos to my students at MFT ( a language insute) in Karaj. They all love them. You’re a great teacher. I told them the other day “I wish Shayna were my real teacher.” I want to tell you too! I wish I could see you in a real cl! Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved