elinedumonghphotography

BikiniModelCookbook – by Caithleen Heffernan – how to get a bikini body

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/11/bikinimodelcookbook-by-caithleen.html

BikiniModelCookbook - by Caithleen Heffernan - how to get a bikini body

Are you fed up with the promises from experts that never seem to help you get rid of that annoying muffintop?


In this short letter, I’ll reveal to you the problems with most low calorie foods and the secrets to making the healthiest foods TASTE GREAT. No more binging, no more cheating, and no more feeling tired, bloated, and moody.



I’m here to tell you that there are no secrets to getting your best bikini body, but there is one constant — a constant the “experts” and “gurus” don’t want you to know. A constant that just might just be the secret you’re missing to get that lean, toned body you’ve always dreamed of.


The secret isn’t a pill, a powder, or a potion; it’s eating clean food. Until now clean eating used to mean plain tasteless chicken breasts or piles of artificial sweetener or flavoring.


What I’m going to tell you in this short article may surprise you because a lot of the “clean eating” you’ve been exposed to could be causing you nasty side effects like bloating, headaches, irritability and others that stem from a DAMAGED REGION OF THE BRAIN CALLED THE HYPOTHALAMUS.


Before I get into that, allow me to tell you a bit about my journey: how I suffered from some of these symptoms, sought out the best medical care in North America, and finally found the solution.


Aside from being a full time pilot, I’m a professional bikini model, personal trainer, and diet coach. My pictures have appeared on the covers of multiple fitness magazines including Fitness Gurls, Ultra Fit, and even my home town mag, Mcmurray Girl.


I could hardly get myself out of bed in the morning and spent months traveling all over North America visiting medical experts to find out what was wrong.


For months I was miserable. My social life, training, and physique all suffered. And all the while I was eating what I was told was clean…


In my attempt to eat clean, I added artificial sweeteners in everything I ate. According to my trainer at the time, it tasted like sugar but had no calories. So, for almost 3 years, I made, what I thought was healthy: muffins, pancakes, cookies, salads, sauces–you name it–all with artificial sweeteners.


Something was off with me. My thoughts were tered. My memory was bad and I had a hard time focusing.


I was eating about 200g of carbs and 2000 kcals per day so it wasn’t that I was starving. At a loss and worried that I might be suffering from some disease, I had blood work done.


The symptoms got worse and doctors couldn’t seem to figure out what was wrong. According to a Naturopathic Doctor I had to cut out all the artificial crap out of my diet even if it meant I could never compete again.


As it turns out, I wasn’t the only one suffering from these symptoms. In fact, there’s a lot of research to show just how harmful artificial sweetener and flavoring is in foods.


According to Dr. Blaylock, there’s a family of chemicals called excitotoxins (one example is MSG) that’s present in a lot more food than we think. Even cartoons of almond milk could contain damaging trace elements of it. These excitotoxins poison us largely by damaging a valuable region of our brain called the hypothalamus.


You read that right. These additives that I was adding to my food in an attempt to avoid sugar was actually damaging the region in my brain that helps regulate weight.


During the time I was dieting for my first compeion I felt bloated and retained excess weight. No matter what I did, I just couldn’t lose that extra bit of fat.


I stopped cooking with artificial sweetener/flavor since and none of them have come back. Most of all, I was able to get lean and y and eventually earn my pro card as a bikini model.


I urge you to cook with real food. But it can be expensive and time-consu, that’s why, for the past 10 years, I’ve been testing out yummy recipes using ONLY W FOODS.


My w life I have loved to cook so I figured I would mesh my love for tasty cuisine with healthy eating. I found that I was able to make delicious healthy meals with all natural ingrediants.


Supplements are just that, supplements. Most of the time they aren’t needed and often they do more harm than good. You might look great but you will feel horrible. Don’t make the same mistakes I did because I wouldn’t wish my symptoms on my worst enemy.


The result of my ten years of experimentation is the Bikini Model Cookbook. In fact, I even took my families best recipes handed down from generations and made them healthy. So some of these recipes are over 100 years tried and tested!


To be honest I had more than 1,000 recipes and most of them had to be cut. I didn’t want to overwhelm you and only included the best of the best.


What still surprises me is how much money I save cooking from this cookbook. Eating clean and cooking real foods is cheaper than buying artificial junk if you know how to do it.


I was pleasantly surprised when i started flipping through the recipes! They are the complete opposite of boring and bland! And to make things even better they are all natural and so healthy.


I would make any one of the recipes for my family and children:) And if my kids enjoy them and they are healthy that says a lot! Thanks Caithleen for sharing your amazing recipes and can’t wait for “the bikini model cookbook II” – Mandy Lee Jarvis


Are you ready to join the beautiful and strong women who have already benefited… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved