1. A less marriage isn’t a problem in itself. It’s a symptom of something much deeper. Trying to solve the symptom instead of the problem can actually make things worse between you. If you really want to get the back into your marriage you must look deeper to find the real cause.
2. This isn’t something which only you experience. It is estimated that over 15% of couples live in less relationships. For years this problem has been swept under the rug. On this website it will be ignored no longer. You have come to the right place to start getting your marriage back on track.
3. less marriages aren’t the result of aging. There are plenty of couples who have regular well into their 70′s and 80′s. On the other hand, there are many couples who fall into a less situation in their 30′s or even 20′s. Age is no excuse to stop having .
4. Trying to read one of those so-called expert books on how to improve a couple’s life won’t help. You need something which provides a true solution for YOU. The reason is that these books are written for men and women both. This isn’t the way to go. You need something which is specifically for you.
5. Waiting for this situation to clear up on its own is like saying goodbye to forever. Don’t bury your head in the sand, it is up to you to find the solution for your less marriage. Some couples go on for years without having . Don’t let this happen to you.
Does staying with your partner seem more and more like staying with a roommate than with a spouse? Has it been ‘ages’ since you’ve had some soul-refreshing, heart-war intimacy? Well, you are not alone.
less relationships, reports and surveys suggest, is on the rise. In fact, it is believed that more than 15% of marriages in the US are of the brother-sister kind.
While experts suggest that you can define your marriage as less only if you are having less than 10 times a year, the truth of the fact is that you cannot quantify . How much you want varies from person to person and age to age. For a couple in their six, once a month may be more than sufficient, but for a couple in their thir, this is a worrying pattern indeed.
What with pressures from work, children, life and cirstances, the only way to keep your marriage going strong is to invest time and energy in the relationship continuously. Statistics notwithstanding, psychologists opine that every marriage faces these difficult conditions at some time or the other, but it need not really spell the end of the relationship.
Men Click Here to discover the real reason why your wife isn’t interested in and how you can turn it around. Read more…