elinedumonghphotography

» Goddess University Program – Living The Goddess Life

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/11/goddess-university-program-living.html

» Goddess University Program - Living The Goddess Life

This is my “before”. At my heaviest; 202 pounds. Eating cookie dough, Doritos & soda were a normal meal. Sweat pants and baggy t-shirts were my daily outfits to hide in.


Look, I’m not here to give you a crazy sales pitch and make all sorts of false claims. This isn’t hype. It’s real food and real results



Congratulations, you NORMAL are like most women I’ve met. The good news is that you are not alone and I am here to help you. I felt fat, disgusting, embarred about my body and never wanted to get out of the house. I was tired, suffered severe stomach issues, anxiety, depression, very low self esteem and had no energy for life. I was a single mom, chasing kids, working 2 jobs and was ready to give up. I couldn’t imagine wearing a swimsuit, shorts or anything tight and revealing.


Physically I was still tired all of the time and my body didn’t feel healthy inside. My stomach issues persisted. My body wasn’t happy. I was stuck in the “old school” mentality of just counting calories. I still have some of my old food journals from 2009 and it’s so obvious now why I wasn’t seeing results. Even though I thought restrictive dieting was the answer, my body was still not looking or perfor at its best. Not to mention, I was never consistent. I’d deprive myself on a lower calorie diet to then only binge or give up completely because counting calories was way to challenging.


My idea of eating healthy was extreme calorie restriction, low fat packaged foods, fat-free everything and I’d go days on end without eating a real fruit or vegetable. Not to mention I indulged in 1- 2 gles of wine nightly.


After the birth of my 2 oldest children I started exercising & managed to lose some weight, but still felt miserable. I didn’t eat as healthy as I knew I should. I had my 3rd child in 2006 & then really immersed myself in everything & anything fitness, nutrition & self-improvement. That’s when things started to change!


In January 2010 I braved the camera in my bikini and started a journey that would change my life. It had forever been a dream of mine to walk on stage at a bodybuilding show as a figure athlete.


I started my education through the Insute For Integrative Nutrition a short month after I started my first contest preparation. I couldn’t believe how much food impacted not only how I felt on the inside but my energy, vitality and moods.


I started eating nutritious w foods, removed the alcohol from my diet, ditched the excessive sugary junk and packaged foods.


There is no magic pill, gadget, gizmo, crash diet or special exercise that will get you long lasting results.


It was like a HUGE light bulb went off in my head AND my body. WOW, I FEEL amazing. Read that last sentence again. I felt amazing!


After several compeions, I realized that food was the key to maintaining a fit and y physique. I looked and felt better than I had ever felt in my entire life. That, in itself, was payoff enough for me. I was hungry ( pun intended) for more knowledge and was on a hell-bent mission to help others achieve their goalsI took to the stage 3 times in 2012, again in 2013 and 2014.


Positivity and optimism breed positive outcomes. Negativity and pessimism will be poison to your life and your body. This program, and any program for that matter, is what you make of it. If you put in a half-ed attempt, expect those results. If you really want to see significant changes then give this program your hardest effort. Know that making lifestyle changes, losing weight, gaining muscle, ditching alcohol, eating healthfully all while learning new exercises and taking risks is going to take hard work, diligence, persistence, consistency and PATIENCE!


Through my trial and errors, paired with my education at the Insute For Integrative Nutrition, I have discovered what works. This nutrition program that I’ve created, has worked wonderfully for my clients.


Over the years, after my contest dieting, I’ve continued to maintain my Goddess Body with this easy to implement lifestyle program as well.


Terra, a 26 year old registered nurse, wife and mom to a 1 year old. Lost an amazing 40+ pounds and looks better than before she was pregnant!


Laurie Blizzard, 46 year old HOT Mamma of 2 agers, wife and mom! Has lost over 30 pounds in our program. She owns a business, works full time and managed to implement our easy strategies for success.


Cheri Davis…WOW!!! Wife, mom and works 50+ hours a week uses our proven formula and has had an amazing accomplishment! Over 45 pounds of weight loss!


Looks like a fitness model! “I finally did this and I am so glad I did. I didn’t really realize just how much my body has changed. The picture on the left is from my first day at Venus 25 pounds heavier.


What a journey this has been, physically and emotionally. I am a new woman, a better woman, all because of you. Your program means so much to me! I’m not sure, but I think I’m pretty close to that six-pack” -Gina D., 36, lost 25 pounds and looks like a fitness model.


And this remarkable transformation below is Kim! Look at the amazing transformation her body made in 12 weeks!


Alison Gomes, 43-year-old wife & mom! Sporting the body of a SUPER FIT 20 year old! Lost 10+ pounds and is rocking a 6 pack now!


Tina Soares, 32 year old mom and business owner who’s lost 45 pounds. “I can’t believe how the weight is just falling off and this is so easy. It’s not dieting; it’s… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved