elinedumonghphotography

Learn How to Cure Infant and Breastfeeding Thrush Quickly and NaturallyGet Rid of Thrush Naturally – GetRidofThrush.com

http://elinedumonghphotography.blogspot.com/2014/11/learn-how-to-cure-infant-and.html

Learn How to Cure Infant and Breastfeeding Thrush Quickly and NaturallyGet Rid of Thrush Naturally - GetRidofThrush.com

“Dangerous Medication That Doctors Prescribe for Infant Thrush Can Cause Severe Health Problems and Still Do Nothing to Cure Yeast Overgrowth”


“It Took Me Years of Suffering, and Pouring Through Every Resource Available to Find an All Natural Treatment for Yeast Overgrowth That is 100% Drug Free, Safe and Works Quickly…



I’ll never forget when the pediatrician told me my sweet little baby was suffering from oral thrush. It was like re-living my worst nightmare!


After more than twenty years of misery caused by this silent enemy, I had found a cure for my own yeast overgrowth and thought the worst was over. Having been symptom-free for several years, I foolishly believed I had it beat.


Although I wasn’t experiencing any symptoms, my newborn daughter had a white coating on her lips and tongue – and the memory of my own battle with this vicious problem came rushing back to me…


My struggle with yeast likely started the exact same way – as infant thrush I contracted from my mother. While Mom thought it simply cleared it up when the symptoms went away, the Candida quietly invaded my body and caused me debilitating symptoms for years. Headaches, exhaustion, and irritability were a way of life.


Well into in my twen, after seeing doctor after doctor, I was diagnosed with a severe case of candida overgrowth. The doctor prescribed an anti-fungal medicine that was supposed to be a quick cure-all.


While my symptoms started to ease, I also lost twenty pounds, my hair began falling out, and I even stopped having periods. I found out later that this drug could cause irreversible liver damage. (The pharmaceutical industry STILL markets this drug and has prevented me from na it here.)


Even when I finally knew what I was up against, it took numerous doctors’ visits, months of research, and dozens of different “cures” before I finally… finally… found something that gave me back my health and did not harm me in the process.


The pediatrician was quick to prescribe flucanozole for my baby girl, but I had learned the hard way to ask questions first…


Children are not simply mini-s.What is risky for grown ups can actually cause permanent damage to an infant’s delicate system. And drug companies rarely complete studies on children, so physicians rely on the “it hasn’t killed anyone yet” philosoply when prescribing medication to kids.


No way was I going to blindly follow the doctor’s advice. I went home and started asking questions. I knew that if my daughter had thrush, then she got it from me.


I started searching for answers – but the results were so frustrating. I even asked a midwife I knew what to do.


The best the midwife could offer was a pamphlet that said the thrush would go away over time if you “Boil your bras and underwear, wash your bedding and towels in hot water every single day, wash your after nursing, walk around without a shirt on.”


Determined to find a safe, easy, and effective treatment for my daughter’s thrush, I combined my knowledge of natural medicine, a mother’s determination, with my own personal experience and began my research…


I was hoping, but one study I read called it a “RELATIVELY” safe drug! What does that mean?! How could I allow my baby to be RELATIVELY safe?


Then my doctor suggested Nystatin. Yet I found out that Nystatin is mixed with sugar so it tastes better to babies. Sugar supercharges yeast and can cause the yeast to spread even faster.


What was even more disturbing than the cures were the effects that some thrush treatments really have… both long-term and short-term.


The doented side effects and potential long-term health concerns of the most common thrush treatments are downright frightening. Bad enough you needlessly expose yourself to one of the “cures”, but don’t risk your baby’s health or life when there is a better way.


Diarrhea, bloating, nausea, allergic reaction. Can cause yeast to mutate and become more resistant to treatment.


Nausea, stomach pain, low fever, los of appee, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes), fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms, severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash, easy bruising or bleeding, unusual weakness, seizure (convulsions), vomiting, diarrhea, or upset stomach, headache, dizziness, unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth, skin rash or itching.


Neurological problems (such as seizures), kidney damage, stomach distress, headaches, fatigue, and skin irritation. May interfere with the body’s absorption of the certain drugs.


Ingestion, directly or through contact with treated skin (as in breastfeeding) can cause ulcers of the mouth and throat. Not recognized as safe for internal use.


Linked to increased risk of oral cancer; excessive use can cause ulcerations of the mouth and throat.


Why do drug companies and doctors think it is OK to put the health of you and your baby on the line just to fill their wallets with more cash?


Something that is safe… Something that controls the yeast by bringing your baby’s delicate system back into balance. You have to treat the cause and the symptoms.


Uncontrolled, a mild case of oral candidiasis (the medical term for thrush) can quietly spread to your digestive system, infiltrate your blood, and even invade your brain!


This is why it is vital that you nip it in the bud. The longer you and your baby play host to these organisms, the more they can spread and the greater the chance of long-term irreversible harm.


Treating yeast is not enough, The 3 Day Thrush Cure actually eliminates thrush – AND the yeast overgrowth that causes it, even if no signs or symptoms are present.


In this book, you will find out ALL the information you need to cure thrush in 3 days or less and keep yeast from taking invading your body ever again.


3. 11 different factors that… Read more…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 elinedumonghphotography Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved